Does this sound familiar?
You created a website a few years ago and everything was going smoothly. Then you get a phone call from a potential client who said that your website was broken and taking “forever to load.” It still looks great to you, but it’s left a bad impression with that potential client. What’s going on?
You’re busy and don’t have the time to check that everything is working on your website. You may not have access to the same device that your client was using. And you sure don’t know how to check your website speed across different networks. What’s a business owner to do?
Our Health Check audit tells you what your website is doing well and what needs to be improved on it. We look at how your website compares to other sites online. You’ll get an in-depth analysis on:
- Page load time (the faster the better!)
- Total landing page size (the smaller the better!)
- How many times your website makes a request from the server (the smaller the better!)
How your website looks on different browsers
- Whether your website breaks in different browsers, different devices and different platforms
- Whether your website has been set up so that Search Engines can find content on it
- Whether your website is set up to withstand security issues
- Whether people with disabilities would be able to access all of your contnt on your website
MoonSoar Services ensures that we maintain up-to-date technology and accessibility.
MoonSoar Services took something that seemed daunting and made it easy.
Get the piece of mind that your website is in top-notch health with our six-page report – or learn what you can do to improve it! This report will give you the knowledge of what you need to do to get your website working for your potential clients again.
You won’t have to worry about potential clients telling you that your website isn’t loading properly or is too slow. You’ll be secure in the assurance that your website is in top-notch condition, putting your business’ best foot forward.
What the custom report looks like
Ready for your Health Check?
Of course you are! You know what you’re doing well in your business, now learn where your website needs improvement so you can do better!
Within two business days from purchasing your audit, you’ll have a better understanding of what your website is doing well and areas you may need to improve on.
Paid Securely Through Stripe.