“If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing.” -W. Edward Deming
The more you know about what people do on your website, the better prepared you are for future marketing campaigns and the better you can adapt to challenge and take advantage of opportunities.
Our Analytics solutions give you an inside glimpse into who your website users are, how they get to your website, and what they are doing while they are on your website.
Ready to move forward?
Are you ready to take the next step to your new website? Book a free strategy session now.
What you can expect if you…
want to learn what people are doing on your website…
- Know how people are getting to your website
- Know what pages people are looking at and for how long
- Know what interactive elements (videos, PDFs and ads among others) people are clicking on
want to learn if your marketing campaigns are working…
- Know what traditional media is driving traffic to your website
- Attribute campaigns to increased traffic/sales
- Determine what communications have been effective with customers
employ A/B testing…
- Find out what people better respond to
- Make adjustments without overhauling an entire website
- Improve advertising and email marketing campaigns
What is included in our analytics reports?
General Analytics Reports Include:
- Site Speed
- Number of visitors (including new vs returning)
- Number of page views
- Top keyword referrals
- Top website referrals
Detailed Analytics Reports Include:
- All metrics from general analytics
- Bounce rate
- User flow
- Devices used (mobile vs tablet vs computer)
- Social sharing
Not Sure What You Need?
If you haven’t previously received one of our analytics reports, a One-Off Analytics Report is a great way to start. Not only will you receive the analytics included in the detailed analytics report, we will also provide you with suggestions on how your website and content can be improved to increase your website’s performance.
I’ve worked with Courtney from Moonsoar for a number of years. She’s a great designer and definitely an excellent pick for your next project.James Harris